Ever wonder why you “do that thing you do” or “don’t do that thing you want to do”?
Habits are both useful and not useful and are such a huge part of who we are that we can often overlook how they are getting in our way.
“Depending on what they are, our habits will either make us or break us. We become what we repeatedly do.” ―Sean Covey
Join Ann DeLuca and Teresa Ryce as they help you learn how to shift old unwanted habits into new and more useful ones.
This workshop is for you if you:
· Want to explore how habits work
· Want to Identify a habit to work on
· Want to explore what triggers a habit
· Want to know how to shift unwanted habits into more useful ones
· Want to improve useful habits
Date: Wednesday June 26th
Location: Stand Up and Speak
2285 Dunwin Drive, Unit 7
Mississauga, ON L5L 3S3
Time: 7 to 8:30 PM (arrive 6:45PM)
Cost: $50.00 + HST
What are you waiting for?
Register TODAY: https://link.waveapps.com/rmc64f-h2d99p